As an independent consultant and Licensed WIDA facilitator, I support districts nationwide who have students identified as Bilingual / English learners. I am an educator, keynote speaker, author and consider myself a Civil Rights Activist since my work centers around access, equality, inclusion and positive outcomes for traditionally marginalized students. My clients include state departments of education, local school districts, educational non-profits and institutes of higher education. Services include:
- Differentiated professional development, one size does not fit all!
- District wide support with a focus on improvements related to EL program
- Grant writing
- Instructional coaching with a focus on supporting ELs in general education classes
- Intensive coaching for instructional coaches and/or district professional learning facilitators
- Instructional Focus Walks, with feedback, action plan development and follow up
- District and building level leadership support
- Professional learning course / revisions
- Program manual development / revisions
- Staffing and scheduling needs
- Use of English language proficiency data for district and school wide improvements
- Technical Assistance
Cancelled dates for onsite support are subject to a cancellation fee.